How We're Different
- Delivered from a kitchen, not a big brown truck.
- We make lunches. And we only make them for kids.
- Nothing is ever frozen.
- Nothing is shipped or delivered by anyone but us.
- We’re fresh, and we’re local. We never want to lose our community feel.
- We’re surprisingly simple. We live by three principles: “Order, Deliver, Eat.”
- Leave the containers and bags and we’ll do the RECYCLING for you.
- We’re parents, so we know how parents think (when there’s time to think).
We started our business doing something every parent will recognize: screaming at the kitchen ceiling.
“What do you want for lunch? What?! Tell me now! Is your sister awake? No I don’t know where your socks are! What does she want?? Tell me NOW!”
We were humbled. Looking up, we asked the ceiling: this whole daily lunch making brouhaha—isn’t there a better way? Something quicker? Something easier?
So allow us to introduce ourselves: we’re Lunch Break. And sure, there are other businesses that offer meal plans for kids & weekly delivery services. You may have even heard they’re pretty popular right now. But we’re different.