DELICIOUS LUNCH. SWEET RELIEF.
- Delivered from a kitchen, not a big brown truck.
- We make lunches. And we only make them for kids.
- Nothing is ever frozen.
- Nothing is shipped or delivered by anyone but us.
- We’re fresh, and we’re local. We never want to lose our community feel.
- We’re surprisingly simple. We live by three principles: “Order, Deliver, Eat.”
- Leave the containers and bags and we’ll do the RECYCLING for you.
- We’re parents, so we know how parents think (when there’s time to think).
- We pride ourselves on unbeatable customer support and always have a human (not a bot) available to assist.
LunchBreak was created by two exhausted parents to help exhausted parents.
We started this business because we couldn’t figure out the morning lunch prep solution. We could barely find matching socks for our daughters. The planning, shopping, and prepping were mission impossible. Even when we could get lunches prepared, the nutrition component was lost.
There had to be a better solution.
So allow us to introduce ourselves: we’re Lunch Break. And sure, other businesses offer meal plans for kids & weekly delivery services. You may have even heard they’re pretty popular right now. But we’re different.