FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
that we source from local farms.
The Kitchen Terminal
2617 Manhattan Beach
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Wolf. Click on the link below to start listening while following the instructions. It will make the process more tolerable.
Hungry Like The Wolf Apple Music
Hungry Like The Wolf Spotify
1. Within your account page, click the “Manage Subscription” link on the right hand side.
2. From the manage subscription screen, scroll down to the bottom of the active subscription you would like to cancel.
3. Click the Cancel subscription accordion.
4. Fill out why you are canceling the order. Click the cancel subscription link in the bottom right hand corner.
5. Your Active Subscription is now canceled NOT YOUR ACCOUNT, JUST YOUR SUBSCRIPTION!
6. Next, go to the Meal Plan Section of the site and choose your next meal plan.
7. Select your meal options and checkout as normal.
This will now set you up with your new meal plan!
Storage and Serving Tips
• Please refrigerate all meals, except dry goods, immediately after opening the box.
*All meals are chilled below 41° F before packaged, guaranteeing safety.
• We recommend eating meals within four days of delivery. If unable to eat, throw it in the freezer. Our containers are freezer friendly.
Recommended Heating Instructions for Hot Meals
Microwave: Remove lid and microwave for 1-1:30 minutes
Option 1: Enjoy immediately (caution, hot)
Option 2: Place food in in your preferred container for lunching on the go (ideally, within 4 hours of heating or removing from the refrigerator)
Oven (if you have the time, it’s going to taste better). Remove meal from container and place on oven safe tray.
Preheat oven to 350° F
Place meal in oven for 10-15 minutes.
Although all of our food containers are designed to fit into a child’s lunchbox, we recommend that you use a vacuum seal insulated lunch box to keep lunches hot and cold.
KEEPING BAG LUNCHES SAFE
overnight. When packing your bag lunch, place them on top and bottom of the perishable food items to keep them cold. Of course, if there’s a refrigerator available at work or school, store perishable items there upon arrival. If you place
your insulated bag in the refrigerator, leave the lid or bag open so that cold air can keep the food cold. Some food is safe without a cold source. Items that don’t require refrigeration include whole fruits and vegetables, hard cheese,
canned meat and fish, chips, breads, crackers, peanut butter, jelly, mustard, and pickles.
reached before consuming the food. Cook frozen convenience meals according to package instructions.